Bevy support requests are handled on our SourceForge project page.
First, search for existing support requests to see if your question has already been answered. If not pick the relevant support link below:
- Support Requests - Need help?
- Feature Requests - Have an idea?
- Report Bugs - Confirmed an issue?
- Submit Patches - Implemented a change?
Some common questions and their answers...
- Where is the documentation? - Information on Bevy is located in the distribution README and DESIGN files. Setup information is located in the self documented setup.php configuration file.
- Every page load is slow, why? - Ensure that you have the cache enabled.
- Cache is enabled, but could it be faster? - Yes, enable symbolic link support and disable cache streaming.
- What file system permissions does Bevy need? - Bevy requires that the webserver has read/write access to the cache folder and read access to all other Bevy files and folders.